Wednesday, February 24, 2010

"Winky Pooh"


Hey Jude~

So...tonight I am meeting with "Winky Pooh"! "Winky Pooh" and I have been dancing around our "attraction" for some time now. I have been seriously attracted to him for about 2+ years. I mean, this man makes me a sweaty nervous mess...and I don't get that way...ever! One night we met for cocktails with some colleagues and clients. He put his hand on my back for a second...about 5 minutes later, I excused myself... I quickly ran to the women's restroom, stood in a stall, took off all my clothes, because my suit was "sticking" to me! Crazy, right???? I never thought he was interested in me "that way" until about 6 months ago. We met out for cocktails and he made an interesting comment "One of the things that I'm attracted to is your ability to say what's on your mind, you have no filter"...Hmmmm...my ears perked up when I heard "attracted to"! I think at that very moment I decided I needed to drink more! Whohoo!!!! So, after many vodkas, the evening comes to an end, we say our good-byes, hugged it out, then I went for the reach around, and grabbed his ass!!!! The next morning, I texted an apology, and he responded with "I liked it...I hope you did too!" Mmmmm....Hmmmmm!!!! Oh did I! So, now the door is WIDE OPEN...and the sexting began...we have seen each other ONE time since the "ordeal" and NOTHING! I mean, once again...WTF???? All this flirting and such, and I get NOTHING in person??? So...tonight...I think I may take it and him to the next level...Did I mention that I'm in HEAT this week...WATCH OUT "Winky Pooh" you may get bamboozled!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment