Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"240"

Hey Jude~

Do you think it's odd that I have been on & off communicating with a man...solely by either text or random phone calls??? I mean...is this what this dating world is seriously coming to??? So..we will call him "240"...he's 5'10" and 240lbs...yep, he's has a lot to love :)

"240" started a strict work out regimen and gave up drinking...alcohol, for 6 months...with the hopes of getting fit and trim, by the summer. Good for you! But does that mean that he won't SEE me until he looks like a waif model???? WTF???? Some of these yahoos are worse than woman! What if I like a BBM??? I mean, I would like to at least look small and skinny next to him...is that selfish????

2 comments:

  1. lmao - sounds like me minus the giving up the drinking! Remind him that there are many ways to get exercise...

    dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Yeah...excercise my thighs..bwahaha!!!!

    ReplyDelete