Monday, February 15, 2010

Suck It!

Hey Jude~

So...re-cap on VD. Hooked up with the "Irish" for some sober sex...not gonna lie...it was good, but you know...the first time is either AWESOME, because you are so wasted that you thought you were the bomb in bed...OR...NERVOUS...because you are insecure about how your body looks...OR truthfully speaking....it has POTENTIAL...to be great. I honestly believe we have POTENTIAL...we could have some great stuff between us! We need to practice a little more, and a little more often! The "Irish" continues to baffle me though. I believe we are just "hanging out", but then he'll throw in a comment or 2..."I never know what you are doing" OR "What? You stayed in the city last night?" Um...don't get me wrong, I am delighted that he's interested, but I have learned to NOT infringe on "boys night", and I'm not much of a drunk dialer/texter...have fun and call me after the hangover!

The "Suburban" disappointed me! No Call, No Show! He talked a big talk, but in the end, he has been moved to the "Douche List"...Take your COFFEE and Suck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment