Wednesday, February 10, 2010

"Irish"

Hey Jude~

So...I met the "Irish" on one of those dating websites...you know, the one that matches you with your "soul mate"...hahaha! Well, really, who knows? I believe there is a partner for everyone on this Earth. Some end up finding that person, some don't. Anyway….we have been “hanging” out for about a month. First date was a pleasure…it consisted of vodka and some tasty kibbles and bits. “Irish” chose a very hip venue. We have been on 5 dates…not bad not bad! Each venue was new to me…I like that! He’s definitely piqued my interest! I am moving at a slower pace than I am accustomed to, unlike the other yahoos I've seen on the website, he DOES NOT want to get married! This is good. He definitely keeps my attention….as I tend to get bored very easily. He’s entertaining, driven, and has very interesting tales to tell! He toured as the lead singer in a punk band for 10 years…and worked for a R.Kelly for 4 years! He traded music in for a different passion…he wanted to help people. The career path he chose is physical therepy! More on the “Irish” in the future…

No comments:

Post a Comment