Saturday, February 13, 2010

VD

Hey Jude~

It's VD weekend...blah blah blah....I may have a date or (2)..but who's counting? The "Irish" is coming on strong...but, I hate to admit it, I'm getting a bit bored. I don't know if I mentioned this earlier, but...I tend to get awfully bored very quickly. If I can stay entertained AND challenged for more than 8 weeks...that's a sign of a good man! I like the "Irish"...so what do I do to NOT get bored???? I need some spice! So...I found some...we'll call him the "suburban"...he lives and works in the burbs. Ha! Nothing like adding something/someone else to my consistently stirring pot! The "suburban" & I will go out either tonight for dinner and drinks OR tomorrow for COFFEE! ICK...coffee dates suck my ass! I mean, come on...COFFEE...I may need to bring a flask to get thru COFFEE! Shit!....The "Irish" just text me for some "sober sex"...yeah...I'll think about it...I love sober sex, don't get enough of it...but when I do...it's a delight!

So...VD...bring it...sober sex and Coffee..I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment