Sunday, June 27, 2010

Broadway


Hey Jude~

Broadway & I were introduced to each other thru a mutual friend...he approached her asking if she had any single friends...he is ready for a companion. Hmmm...45 year old bachelor...ready to commit to companionship. I believe I was offered that same proposition about 10 years ago...and I ended up in Vegas (3) months later...married! Uh oh!!!

I like Broadway...he's a bit of a drama queen...which makes me look like a water lily floating in a calm pond. We experienced a hiccup...he decided to act like a college student...binge drinking and smoking up...getting himself so sick...he missed his flight back home...and yep...I was picking him up. Unacceptable behavior in my eyes! Irresponsible! After (2) weeks of thinking...I decided to make a call...though his excuse was lame as all get up...I decided to give ol' Broadway another chance. So far...so good...I have to admit...the sex is phenomenal!!! Sweet Heaven!

So...we will just think happy thoughts...we have agreed to have a monogamous sexual relationship...he's fun and flirty...he compliments me...makes me feel pretty...and he makes me laugh. Let's hope Broadway continues to receive rave reviews!

No comments:

Post a Comment