Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"pussy"

Hey Jude~



I'm not sure if you are aware, but the world is truly ruled by the pussy! I was made aware of this notion about 13 years ago....a macho macho Italian man and I were boozing it up at the bar...we got into a deep discussion about the "Men are from Mars/Women are from Venus" book. He agreed with the author and quickly added..."Not all women know this...but the world is ruled by pussy! Wars have been fought over pussy...Joan of Arc, Helen of Troy, etc!"

From time to time I have made that exact comment to my lady friends...I know I should not be surprised, but it still amazes me how dumb we can be! Why do men buy expensive cars, build beautiful homes, buy fancy clothes????? For women to notice them! DUH!!!! So...I guess I will continue to keep my "pussy" nice and sweet for the ruling of the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment